Are you feeling run down and like you can't shake that cold? Are you always battling some kind of infection? If so, your unresolved emotions might be to blame.
stuffed emotions can lead to physical symptoms like:
- Chronic pain
- gastrointestinal problems
- Autoimmune disorders
If you're not sure whether or not you have stuffed emotions, here are some signs to look out for:
-You tend to bottle up your feelings instead of talking about them
-You're constantly stressed
-You feel like you're never good enough
-You have a hard time letting go of things
-You feel like you need to be strong for others
Here are 5 signs that your unresolved emotions are causing you physical problems:
1) You're always getting sick- This could be anything from a cold to more serious infections.
2) Emotional triggers make your symptoms worse- For example, if someone cuts in front of you in line and it makes your heart race, or if a song from your past comes on the radio and brings back painful memories.
3) You have no energy- Along with feeling constantly ill, fatigue is a common symptom of unresolved emotional issues.
4) You're dealing with chronic pain- This can be anything from headaches and migraines to back pain and stomach problems.
5) Insomnia- If you can't seem to get a good night's sleep, it could be because you're holding onto some deep emotional trauma.
Often, stuffed emotions lead to even bigger health problems down the road. Emotions can stay buried for years, even decades!
Throughout the Scriptures, we find hundreds of verses when body parts or systems are mentioned alongside emotions. It seems as though God uses our physical health to point to our Spiritual health to give us clues on what we need to work on!
In an Anointed to Soar session, we gently get to the root of the memories you may not even know you've stuffed! We use clues found in your body and in the Word to get to the root and discover what you've believed that doesn't line up with the truth. We then take the needed steps to help you find freedom instead of leaving you stuck in the memory.